Rocky Mountain Photo Booth Terms & Conditions:
- A non-refundable deposit of $200.00 is due at the time of booking to hold the date. The remaining balance of the event must be paid in full at a minimum 30 days prior to the event. Failure
to provide full payment at that time will result in the rental agreement being voided by
Rocky Mountain Photo Booth and all deposits paid will be forfeited by client.
- If client is ordering photo frames and/or custom inserts for the event, payment in full for these items is due at the time of booking. If an event is canceled for any reason, these charges are non-refundable.
- For bookings made within 30 days of an event, the full balance of the contract is due at the time of booking and is completely non-refundable.
- Client is responsible to ensure that adequate space and electrical hookups are provided by the venue for the photo booth. At a minimum, a 10 foot by 10 foot space with a nearby standard electrical outlet is needed for the placement of the photo booth. Additional space will be needed for a 6 foot table if the deluxe package is ordered. The more space the better.
- Client must ensure that we have at least an hour at the venue after our rental time for take down and removal of our equipment. Rocky Mountain Photo Booth will not agree to a next day removal of equipment. Such a requirement will render the rental agreement null and void and result in the forfeiture of all payments received.
- If the event is held outdoors, adequate protection for the photo booth from the elements must be provided. If adequate protection cannot be provided, Rocky Mountain Photo Booth reserves the right to terminate the contract on site without refund.
- Rocky Mountain Photo Booth will provide an operational photo booth for the time contracted. If for any reason, a functional photo booth cannot be provided pursuant to this agreement, Rocky Mountain Photo Booth’s maximum liability will be the refund of any payments received. If only partial service is able to be provided, the charges will be prorated accordingly.
- The client agrees to indemnify and hold Rocky Mountain Photo Booth not liable and harmless against any and all damages, losses, claims for bodily injury and property damage occurring in, or arising out of Rocky Mountain Photo Booth’s performance of this agreement.
- Client agrees to be responsible for any damages done to equipment or property of Rocky Mountain Photo Booth by the client, his/ her guests, invitees, employees, independent contractors or other agents under the client’s control.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Rocky Mountain Photo Booth and the client and supersedes all prior oral, written and other agreements between the parties. This agreement may only be amended in writing and signed by both the client and Rocky Mountain Photo Booth.
Download our Rental Agreement